Monday, March 24, 2014

Where Can You Find The Brown Owls?

When I first joined Origami Owl® I was looking for something to do from home, something fun, and simply just had a passion for the jewelry. I never expected to build a team and to grow my business in the way that I have. I learned early on that setting goals for yourself is important in helping to keep moving forward with your business.

What I came to realize is that I loved being a mentor, and I love sharing the Origami Owl® opportunity with others. As part of three separate upline groups, I found that I love being part of teams and having the support offered when we work together to help uplift one another. I decided I wanted to share that with my own team and to create a learning environment where I could share these things with others as well. So, "The Brown Owls" were born! Now being a mentor is what I love to do. Origami Owl® is helping me to live out my dreams and I am honored to be able to share that and encourage others to do the same.



Today I am so proud to be able to say that "The Brown Owls" can be found in ten states around the country! No matter where you are or if there is a designer on my team already in your area, I'd love to have you. If your state isn't in blue on the map, I'd love to see you bring a new state to our team!

Being a mentor and helping others to achieve their goals with Origami Owl® is a truly amazing thing. Whatever your goals are, whether you choose to grow a team, or are looking to join because of a passion for the product, I would love to talk to you about the opportunity. Contact me and let's chat about what you are looking for and your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment